Products may be returned only upon the prior approval and issuance of a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from Laptop-parts.gr and within 7 days from the date of delivery, in accordance with the instructions below:
- Products may be returned for a refund provided the product is returned in saleable condition, new, unused (does not apply to products sold as refurbished), with the original seals, if any, intact.
- Laptop-parts.gr may, at its sole discretion, refuse to accept the product for return, credit, or replacement.
- Refunds and credits are issued only after the returned product has been received, tested, and verified for authenticity.
- Laptop-parts.gr is not bound to repay all or part of the refund to the customer but is obliged to issue a credit in the amount of the price of the product or provide a conforming replacement product.
- The customer is responsible for shipping costs on returns unless Laptop-parts.gr is liable for the returned order.
If you wish to return a product, you must contact Laptop-parts.gr by phone at 0030-2310-586150, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., UTC/GMT +2 hours. RMA requests are approved by phone only.
When calling to request a RMA, please have the following information available:
a. Original order number (for orders placed on our website)
b. Invoice number
c. Name the order was placed under
d. Item number (not necessary unless a and b are not available)
e. Nature of the problem
All products must be returned to the following address:
ALFANET - STOCKHOUSE
Post Code 57009
All returned products must be shipped in the original packaging if available or sufficient packaging material identical or comparable to original packaging. Failure to do so will void the RMA and any warranties that may apply.